August 12, 2019
The International WaterCentre offers three pathways to strengthen your water leadership capacity:
- the award-winning Water Leadership Program (WLP), a professional development program enrolled through the International WaterCentre
- the new Graduate Certificate in Water Leadership (GCWL), a formal postgraduate program enrolled through Griffith University
- the Leadership for Executive Women in Water (LEWW) short course.
The WLP and GCWL are designed for emerging leaders to develop their ability to exert influence, drive change and advance challenging integrated water management projects.
The LEWW short course is specifically designed for women in middle to senior management roles, to address the unique challenges women in leadership face within the context of the water sector.
Scholarships open now
It doesn’t matter where you’re joining from, or where you are at in your career, there are a range of scholarships available for those interested in participating in an IWC water leadership course or program.
Current scholarships include:
- IWC Water Leadership Program Scholarship
- Clearwater Water Leadership Program Scholarships
- Stormwater Victoria Water Leadership Program Scholarship
- NSW Water Directorate Water Leadership Program Scholarship
- IWC Graduate Certificate in Water Leadership Scholarship
- IWC Graduate Certificate in Water Leadership Partial-Tuition Scholarships
All scholarship applications close 30 September 2019.
Water leadership webinar
If you would like to know more about the WLP and GCWL and the scholarships available, we invite you to join Dr André Taylor, Leadership Specialist and Program Coordinator, for a live webinar on Thursday 22 August 2019 at 10am (AEST).
This free online session will provide you with an opportunity to:
- learn more about the WLP and GCWL
- learn more about the scholarships available
- ask questions directly to our webinar host.
The session will last approximately 45 minutes, which includes time for questions.